Logo Casino Bonus Play now
UK Slot Sites That Take PayPal
PayPal is very popular in numerous countries, and this includes the UK. It has millions of users which has resulted in it being a well-known name. For this reason, a range of online casinos will let you deposit and withdraw cash using PayPal. If you already own an account, then it will take just a few seconds to fund it. Alternatively, you can create a PayPal account and enjoy the speed and comfort of withdrawing and depositing every time you play.
In this article, we have aided you in selecting some of the leading PayPal casinos, and all you need to do is pick one, make your deposit and gamble online with PayPal. So irrespective of if it is blackjack, roulette, live casino or roulette, PayPal will ensure you are covered.
Secure and quick PayPal cashier support implies your best roulette, real money slots, live dealers, roulette and blackjack are only some clicks away.
PayPal has been in existence for a very long time. This platform for processing payment has grown extremely well, having made its name from being the chosen payments provider of eBay. Now, they are all over the world, and they are an amazing addition to the numerous casino payments available today.
Why Utilize PayPal at Online Casino Websites
There are a host of benefits you can enjoy from using PayPal as your preferred option for making payments in online casinos. They include:
- It does not cost you anything to register a new account and begin to make deposits instantly.
- Use a single account to play at any casino that supports PayPal
- Round the clock assistance to aid in dealing with email phishing, fraud, and identity theft.
- Completely regulated and licensed.
- Store numerous accounts and bank cards using a single e-wallet.
- Set up One Touch payments and pay in a few clicks.
- Top of the line encryption technology ensures safe transactions.
- Use PayPal to make payments in a range of online retailers around the world.
Best PayPal Casinos
Below are some UK casino websites that accept PayPal for withdrawal and deposits:
- Spin and Win
- Pokerstars Casino
- Bell Fruit Casino
- PaddyPower Casino
- Mansion Casino
- Slots Heaven
- Magical Vegas
- Slots Magic
- Betway Casino
- Foxy Casino
How To Play Online At A PayPal-Friendly Casino
- To play at online casinos that accept PayPal, you need to check out the casino list above and pick one. All of these options support PayPal.
- You need to find out if they support both withdrawal and deposits or only deposits. This is because there are casinos which restrict your payout options.
- Determine if the limits on their deposits suit your requirements. Different methods of payment usually come with diverse max deposits and PayPal is also the same.
- Next, you need to register your account at the PayPal slot sites of your choice by inputting a few details like email, name, and phone number among others. After this, you are ready to go.
- When making a deposit, you need to watch out for PayPal in the cashier. You will be able to locate it with ease. The peak and least deposits differ depending on the casino, so you need to check it out before making a choice.
Making Payments at PayPal Casinos
When a casino accepts PayPal as a means of payment, it shows that it is respected and trusted. It means the casino is doing all it can to ensure it is convenient and simple for its customers. It also implies that you will have the capacity to begin placing bets fast.
Making Deposits with PayPal
If PayPal is supported by a casino, and you have already created an account, then that is great. You will notice depositing funds is quite easy; all you have to do is sign in with your email and password and make payments utilizing your account. Even if you have not signed up yet, you will frequently be able to utilize PayPal for processing your deposit.
Making Withdrawals in a PayPal Casino
If you are lucky, you would most likely have earned some cash and would be looking for ways to quickly withdraw your earnings. PayPal ensures this is easy as, in some casinos, your account will be directly credited. There can also be processing time for withdrawals put in place by the casinos which could range between a few hours and some days. You can also find out more by checking with your casino.
Alternatives to PayPal
There are a few alternatives to using PayPal for payments. Some of these include:
Skrill: This is supported by all the main casinos, bookies and poker rooms. With Skrill, you can pay and play without having to reveal any of your financial details. The instant you open a free account with skrill, you will be provided access to a smart, fast and private means of making payment online along with a Skrill Mastercard.
Paysafecard – This is an excellent option if you have no bank account. All you need to do is purchase a prepaid card from Paysafecard. To make a payment, all you need to do is enter your Paysafecard Pin. To use this method of payment, you don’t need a bank, card information or credit card details.
Are withdrawals at PayPal casinos immediate?
Although lots of casinos would tell you that withdrawing with PayPal is immediate, most casinos with PayPal deposit would usually include a processing time for withdrawal which is generally around 1 – 5 days. This figure differs depending on the casino which is all dependent on the amount of time it requires to finish up the needed checks for money laundering and fraudulent activities.
Check with the online casino you choose to learn more.
If you are playing in the casino for the first time, you should also do a few checks in the casino. It is required by law for online gambling operators with the appropriate license are required by law to have measures that avert gambling that results to harm or guarantee fair gambling. This includes attaining customer information for identity, age, and verification of funds similar to a bank.
The instant the request for withdrawal is approved, and you are done with all the needed checks, you will get your payment straight to your PayPal account instantly.